2005-02-26

You provide the motivation

MONEY PROF states:
We added a new member today:
___________
NEW STUDENT writes:

"I know I'm a little late with the offer but after talking to you
I was hoping I could still get some help with you
starting my retirement."
________________
MONEY PROF responds:

Sure glad to help.

All I ask is you provide the motivation. I'll be glad to provide the knowledge, experience, and the learning from my mistakes.

Email me name, DOB, address., & SS #. I'll get paperwork sent to you to open IRA. Sign and return with a check for any amount.

To open acct. any amount is ok, but to invest you need to get bal. up to $250. Then after that $50 increments. Highly recommend direct deposits to your IRA. This is for long term investing so don't put any money into IRA that you will need before age 59.

Lets start with you getting caught up with this group. Read emails thoroughly and email me any questions. You'll need to double up on reading to catch up ASAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home