2005-05-22

From a Member- Re: 5/15 "progress" post.

Money Prof:

This below is from a member in response to the "progress" post on May 15th.

Sure sounds like he's on the right track.I'm happy to hear about his progress.

BTW: also, LOL on comment for not living in house made of hay. :)

Member:

Well I have very bad allergies and the worst case of hay fever ever. So I will not be living in a house made of hay anytime soon. And I also love my Hugo Boss Ties way to much to live like the Amish. But have you ever noticed the Amish always have a wade of cash? LOL, that is kind of funny. But what I have done is last month invested a good amount of money into CD's and a Rainy Day MM Acct. And have saved an additional X dollars this month. Also I have been reading Real estate Investing for Dummies. What I have done is stopped all of the foolish spending. I'm not going to tell you that I have not bought a Hugo Boss tie this month because I did. Actually I bought two of them but I did buy them on Ebay from a discount store! I pack my lunch and dinner for work so I do not have to spend $7 for lunch and $8 or $9 for dinner each and every day.

I guess what I do is :I don't stop spending, I stopped the foolishness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home