2005-05-22

I think we might be gaining on it

Had a few members come over yesterday for a drink. While they were here a sister of one of the members stopped for a min. I said to her "I thought you said you were going to email me as you wanted to be a member of the Blog"?? She started to go into this excuse on not having a computer handy in the past week. Before I could say anything two of the members looked at each other and said "BS excuse". I laughed and said boy is this GREAT, they're able to recognize it already. On the right track.

The really funny part is after that she offered ANOTHER excuse: something like "its OK now, but once I start I'll take it serious".

I need to get her signed up quick. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger MoneyProf said...

I know, it was the busy with school excuse, now you'll try to switch to the busy with work excuse.Get back on schedule.You won't "find" the time, you need to make the time.
BTW: you won't need the "tiera" if you're living in the woods in the shack made of hay. :)

Thursday, 26 May, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home