2005-03-05

Pats on the head

There wasn't one time I can think of that this person didn't have an excuse!!!!!!!!!

It's mind boggling to me that she can't see that she caused her own problem of having to work the extra job. :(


I don't recommend working extra jobs as all your effort should go into one job. And contrary to what you may think that I would say, you need the time off for fun. :)

______________
Member writes:

I have stayed late at work on friday evening to check emails. This is the
first weekday that I am not going straight from this job to waitressing.
You can add this to your BS list. Remember-not everyone has a computer

_______________
MONEY PROF continues:

SAD. :(

I really believe you're sincere ( I mean this as a negative). It's so bad that it doesn't even cross your mind that you don't have a computer because you made excuses to yourself on wasting money. ( overdraft charges, deposit on apt lost., spending habits, etc etc :(

BTW: reread email on " Pats on the head". Why would you give yourself a "pat on the head" for reading email that YOU need, when you caused yourself to be in the position to not have a computer. ( you could have easily had a few hundred $ used computer with the money you pissed away.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In case you're wondering why I'm so intolerant with this person, it is because I have A LOT of time invested. Have been "working" on this person for a couple of years. Total waste of my time, she didn't get anything out of it. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home